Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In search...

In search of a person called "Bhagwati".

I meet many characters with similar face every day. One of them is a good son, another is a brother, the one which wakes up early in morning to leave for office on time is just another employee.

The person sitting there silently is a good friend of some people, the one walking in hurry is a great enemy of some.

The one with a big smile is a good techie who speaks some weird language called java. I smell coffee from this name but he is always sleepy in office.

Perhaps all are me or none of them. Faces are same still they are different in the core. "Polymorphisms" someone shouted, i hate that guy.

There are many others but I am looking for some one else. The one who used to pass from here singing some unknown song. Or perhaps he was just one of these faces.

I am still looking...

No comments: